Registration Table Procedures
There will be a short informational meeting for those who sign-up to help at the registration table on Friday, Oct. 18 5:30-6:00pm with Jill Henrich at the Rec Plex. It is very important you attend this meeting to help ensure a smooth registration process the day of the tournament. We appreciate your help!
*Jop descriptions subject to change*
Items needed to check-in teams
- State Association approved “Application to Travel” (non-Iowa teams)
- Copy of State Association approved roster.
- Current player cards for ALL players (alphabetical order) and Coaches cards for any adult that will sit on team side of field.
- Medical release forms for all players (alphabetical order)
- Guest player passes for guest players (when needed)
- Take a copy of the team roster from the team and keep.
- Remove the team folder from the registration box.
- Review the team roster and compare team name to registration folder.
- Ask if the team has any guest players. If so, write the names of the guest players on the roster. (and ask to see their player pass, on the team ring). We are allowing more than 3 guest players per team AND allowing teams to exceed max roster size.
- Ask for the player passes. Review the player pass and compare them to the team roster. Place a check mark on the left side of the players name (on the roster) once the player pass has been reviewed.
- Place a colored zip tie through all the player passes (and guest passes). This shows that they have been checked in and cannot add or take away player passes throughout the tournament.
- Ask to see the individual medical waivers. Place a check mark on the right side of the players name (on the roster) once the medical release has been reviewed. The coaches keep the medical waivers.
- If a player is not attending cross out the name.
- Make sure the registration paper in the team folder shows that the team has paid in full. If they have not paid in full, please notify the coach of the outstanding balance. And if possible, ask for payment right then. Money needs to be handed directly to a SESA Board Member, please call one.
- Fill out the notification sheet for the team.
- If all items are complete: 1) place the marked up roster and notification sheet back in the folder; 2) highlight the team name on the folder and; 3) return the folder to the box. If an item is outstanding, do not highlight the team name and then please notify Jill Henrich of the discrepancy.
- Items to be handed out to each coach: TBD - Specific directions will be at the table for you.
- Please have coaches take as many brochures as they would like for their team.