*Job descriptions subject to change*
Referee/Field Marshal Check-In Table Procedures
· Check-in referees:
o Highlight his/her name on the referee/game schedule
o Direct them to the proper field and answer questions
o Offer ref a tournament pin
o Contact Jason Marlow or Justin Allen as needed (see Emergency Contact List)
· Check in Field Marshals.
o Highlight his/her name on appropriate Field Marshal sheet
o If a Field Marshal has not checked in 10 minutes after his/her scheduled start time contact a SESA board member.
o For the first field marshal on each field, hand them the field packet, to be kept at the field all day.
o For last field marshal on each field, please remind them to bring in the field packet when they are finished.
· Collect score cards from each game, which should come in from our field marshals.
· Check each score card to confirm the following information is present: team names, final score, field number, game time, signatures or initials from coaches, and official’s name.
· Make note of any red cards issued and that the player pass of red-carded player has come in with the score card (this will come with the Field Marshal as well).
· Mark referee/game schedule with a check-mark that the score card has been turned in for each game.
· Place completed score cards in file box.
· SESA board member will be in charge of posting scores.
· Help with Referee’s snacks, water, and lunches.
o Ref snacks and waters will be in coolers and will need to be delivered as soon as possible by the first shift of Field Marshal/Ref table workers.
o 2nd round of snacks and waters will need to be delivered with lunches – load up the boxes/bags of fruit and granola bars and deliver them to the field coolers that need them
o Periodically check for coolers that might need waters or snacks if time permits
o Lunches will need to be delivered to fields at lunch time – more information on this later.
· If there are any problems, questions, concerns, please contact a SESA Board Member from the Emergency Contacts list.