2014-2015 ELITE TRAVELING PROGRAM TRY-OUTS
Please read all the way to the bottom before starting the registration process.
For TECHNOLOGY questions regarding any issues with the online sign-up, please contact Meghan Ziegler - firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other questions regarding the try-out process, please contact Jill Henrich - email@example.com
Step 1: Make sure your www.southeastelitesocceracademy.com account is linked to the email address you use or check most frequently.
- The email address that you use to log-in to the SESA website in order to complete the try-out registration process is the only email address that your child's online invitation will be sent to if he/she is offered a spot on his/her respective team. We cannot enter a seperate email address for your child's invitation to be sent to should he/she be accepted to his/her respective team.
Step 2: Properly submit your child's try-out registration online.
- Upon completion of registering your child for try-outs, please be sure to click the "Place Free Order" button to submit your player's registration.
- You will recieve an automated confirmation email once you have submitted your player's registration. If you do not recieve one, your registration is not completed and you must re-submit.
Step 3: Compile the necessary paperwork to be brought to the first night of try-outs.
- Iowa Soccer Medical Release Waiver (download and print)
- SESA Medical, Liability, and Photo Waiver (download and print)
- a 1" headshot photo of your child
- a COPY (not the original) of your child's birth certificate. (We will need to keep it on file for our records. This only applies to players that are new to Elite.)
Your child must bring all of these items to the first night of try-outs.
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, May 20th, 2014
Dates: Monday, June 2nd - Friday, June 13th (Players will have 2 different try-outs during this period, TBD prior to try-outs)
Cost: There is not cost to try-out.
Player Fees (if selected for a team):
U9-U10: $42/month for 12 months, with initial $90 deposit (non-refundable)*
U11-U14: $55/month for 12 months, with initial $90 deposit (non-refundable)*
U15-U18: $63/month for 5 months, with initial $75 deposit (non-refundable)*
*After try-outs have been completed, if your child is invited to a team and accepts a roster spot the non-refundable deposit will go directly towards your player's fees.
Other important information:
*Please be sure to read: 1) ELITE Expectations; 2) ELITE Financial Assistance; 3) ELITE Fundraising; and 3) ELITE Policies. You will find all of this information listed under the 'ELITE TRAVEL TEAMS' tab on the home page. It is the responsibility of the players/parents to be aware of all ELITE policies and procedures.
*All new players to ELITE will recieve an assigned jersey number. All current players will keep their current number.
Questions about the program: Please contact Jill Henrich, ELITE Travel Program Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
For tech questions regarding any issues with the try-out registration sign-up online please contact Meghan Ziegler - email@example.com